Friday, January 11, 2013

My Life as a Thrifter

Hey ya'll!  I decided to make a new blog about my love of creating one of a kind treasures out of things that I have found at thrift stores.  I haven't always been a thrift store junkie, but these days forget the mall....I'd rather be thrifting or antiquing looking for one of a kind, unique treasures to furnish my apartment!  My apartment is decorated with finds from antique stores and thrift stores. I love to restore furniture and odds and ends that I have found thrifting. With this blog, I want to share with you the art of thrifting; things to look for while thrifting; thrift/ antique store finds; and DIY projects I have finished.  I consider thrifting/ antiquing not only a hobby--but therapeutic therapy after a long week of teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment